[Live streaming] The 32nd Annual General Meeting of ShareholdersJune 1, 2012
SOFTBANK CORP. will hold its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on June 22, 2012. The meeting will be available through our webcast.
Date and Time
June 22, 2012, 10:00am
- *The Q&A session will not be streamed live.
- *Camera will shoot the site from the rear of the venue, and we will take a due care not to include appearance of attending shareholders. However please be forewarned that you may appear in the streaming.
- *Randomly selected applicants from the general public will be able to attend the AGM through submitting a request form. Please refer to “Invitation to the 32nd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders” for the details. (Japanese only)
The presentation and comments (including the “tweets” from the official “Twitter” account) is made based on information available at the time it was made.
Statements in the webcasts that are not historical facts including, without limitation, our plans, forecasts and strategies are Forward-looking Statements.
Forward-looking Statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, general economic conditions, general market conditions, customer demand for products and services, increased competition, inherent risks in international operations and other important factors, which may cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any Forward-looking Statement.
The presentation and comments contained in the webcasts (including the “tweets” from the official “Twitter” account) regarding companies other than SOFTBANK CORP. and other companies within the SOFTBANK Group is quoted from public sources and others, and we have neither verified nor are we responsible for the accuracy of information.
SOFTBANK CORP. expressly disclaims any obligation or responsibility to update revise or supplement any Forward-looking Statement in any presentation material or generally to any extent. Use of or reliance on the information in the webcasts is at your own risk.
|SOFTBANK Corporate site||Ustream|
|Video on demand will be available.||The video archive was closed.|
- Video and audio difficulties may result depending on the communication and network environment.
- Communication charge is required to view SOFTBANK's webcast, live streaming or video on demand.
- Wi-Fi environment is recommended for comfortable view on iPhone or iPad.
- We will notify you on this page if we will not provide live streaming service for some reason.
- iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- The iPhone trademark is used under license from Aiphone K.K.