Dilution Gain from Changes in Equity Interest Accompanied by Issue of New Shares to a third-party in SBI Holdings, Inc.Sep. 5, 2005
SOFTBANK CORP.(the “Company”) reported estimated dilution gain from changes in equity interest due to the new share issuance for a third party by SBI Holdings, Inc. (Head Office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Representative: Yoshitaka Kitao), affiliated company under the equity method of the Company.
1. Outline of the new share issuance for a third-party
|Issue price||37,069 yen per share|
|Number of newly issued shares||Common shares 347,861 shares|
|Allottee||ZEPHYR Co., Ltd|
2. Change in share ownership by SOFTBANK Group due to new share issuance
|Share ownership ratio||Number of shareholdings*||Number of total outstanding shares|
|Before new share issuance
(as of July 31, 2005)
|37.69%||3,245,811.21 shares||8,611,628.06 shares|
|After new share issuance
(estimated as of September 29, 2005)
|36.23%||3,245,811.21 shares||8,959,489.06 shares|
- *Indirect holdings through SOFTBANK AM CORPORATION. (wholly owned subsidiary)
3. Effect on consolidated financial results
Due to the new share issuance for a third party, the Company is expected to be recognized approximately 2.8 billion yen in dilution gain from changes in equity interest as the Company’s special profit on a consolidated base in the 2nd quarter for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2006.
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.