You can use SMS/MMS to send/receive simple text messages or messages with pictures and movies attached.
- * The latest software(iPhone OS 3.0 or later) is required to use MMS.
E mail (i) features exclusive iPhone mail address and 200 MB of message storage.
Learn more about SMS/MMS transmissions and rates, etc.
E mail (i)
Learn more about E-mail (i) and message capacity, etc.
Learn how to use Pictographs on iPhone
- E mail (i) and S! Mail (MMS) are two different services.
- iPhone does not support Graphic Mail. (Received Graphic Mail text may be viewable.)
- Some handsets may not properly receive SMS messages over 70 double-byte characters.
- Depending on receiving handset filter/anti-spam settings, E mail (i) messages may be blocked.