AppleCare+ for iPhone
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a ¥7,800 service fee.*1
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the iPhone.
- Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html for full details.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions
- For iPhone 5, iPhone 4s (excluding 8GB model), iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS the service charge is ¥4,400/time.
Basic usage fee ¥408/month Payment for month 24, ¥416 (Based on the total amount of ¥9,800/24 payments）
- In some cases, you may be billed for the amount used starting from the month after the month you purchase this service, in 24 monthly installments from the time that billing starts. This service can be used from the day after you apply.
- Purchasing AppleCare+ in installments is only available when you buy an iPhone.
- When you switch models or cancel the contract AppleCare+ will automatically be cancelled also.
- When AppleCare+ is cancelled, you will be billed up to the monthly charge amount for the month of cancellation.
This service can be purchased by coming directly to an Apple Store up to within 30 days after purchasing an iPhone. When you purchase AppleCare+, after Genius verifies the iPhone purchase date, it will check to make sure there is no existing damage on the iPhone.
If there is no Apple Store near you, please contact the Apple Call Center.
- Lump-sum payment is the only payment option available when you purchase support at the Apple Store.