Pocket WiFi 301HW
- Maximum download speed of 76Mbps allows large data to be downloaded comfortably!
- Support in ULTRA SPEED areas enables a wider range of use!
- Reliable data transfers that don't drop!
- Comes with a large mobile battery. Up to 9 hours of continuous usage*4
- Up to 10 devices can connect at the same time!
Specifications & In the box
Release Date and Manufacturer
- Release Date
- December 6, 2013
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Wi-Fi router
- USB 2.0
- Approximately W91 x H57 x D14.7mm
- Approximately 120g
- Battery: DC3.7V
AC Adapter: AC100 ~ 240V 50/60Hz 0.2A
- Data Communication Methods
- Use within Japan
- 4G (FDD-LTE / AXGP), 3G
- Use in Overseas
- Data Transfer Speeds*1
- Packet Switching*2
- 4G (FDD-LTE / AXGP)
Maximum Download Speed: 110Mbps*3/
Maximum Upload Speed: 10Mbps*3
Maximum Download Speed: 42Mbps*3/
Maximum Upload Speed: 5.7Mbps*3
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- External Memory / Recommended Size*4,*5
- × (not supported
- As a best effort delivery method is used, you may experience slower data transfer speeds or lose your connection depending on network conditions (for example if traffic volume is extremely high). Data transfer speeds vary according to the service area.
- 64K digital data communication is not supported.
- Data transfer speeds vary according to the service area.
- If data stored in an external memory card is used on a different mobile phone (from which the data was stored), it may not display/play back properly. Memory cards are sold separately unless they are noted as included in a product.
- External memory cards that are greater in size than the maximum recommended size may not operate properly.
Supported WI-Fi devices
- iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c
- GL07S / GT01
- PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) / PlayStation® / Vita / PSP® go /Nintendo DSi / Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo3DS LL / Wii / Wii U / Xbox360
- Eye-Fi Connect X2 / Printer(EP-901A, EP-805A) / WalkMan(X1050, NW-F805) / Kindle Fire HD / Digital still camera(Cyber-shot DSC-G3, LUMIX DMC-TZ40)
- Devices that are not listed have not been tested and do not indicate that they do not work.
- Devices that have been tested are not guaranteed to work properly in all environments. In addition, devices verified to operate properly in SoftBank's testing environment may not operate properly due to variance in devices.
- Windows® XP Home Edition Service Pack3 / Windows® XP Professional Service Pack3
- Windows Vista® Home Basic(32bit / 64bit) / Windows Vista® Home Premium(32bit / 64bit) / Windows Vista® Business(32bit / 64bit) / Windows Vista® Enterprise(32bit / 64bit) / Windows Vista® Ultimate(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 7 Home Basic(32bit / 64bit) / Windows® 7 Home Premium(32bit / 64bit) / Windows® 7 Professional(32bit / 64bit) / Windows® 7 Enterprise(32bit / 64bit) / Windows® 7 Ultimate(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 8(32bit / 64bit) / Windows® Pro(32bit / 64bit) / Windows® Enterprise(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows® 10 Home(32bit / 64bit) / Windows® 10 Pro(32bit / 64bit) / Windows® 10 Enterprise(32bit / 64bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.6～10.8(Intel®)
- Even if devices have been tested, they may not operate properly depending on the status of your computer and peripheral devices.
- For the operating systems listed above, the Japanese and English versions are supported.
In the box
- SoftBank101SI unit
- Battery pack
- AC adapter
- Quick Start guide
- Warranty (Device, AC adapter, mobile battery)
- micro USB cable
- Mobile battery
- All images of the screen are examples. Actual screen may differ.
- The design and specifications of this product may chang at any time without prior notice to improve functions or performance.