TV & Battery
Enjoy Brilliant Visuals in the Palm of Your Hand
No cables or bothersome settings. Now, for the first time ever1, watch Digital TV on iPhone's large display. One Seg tuner, TV & Battery, receives and transmits signals to iPhone, which adjusts settings automatically using free2 One Seg Digital TV app.
- According to December 1, 2008 ROA Survey.
- Downloading free Digital TV app may incur packet communications fess depending on download method.
Getting Out and About in Style
TV & Battery is styled to complement iPhone. Small enough to fit comfortably in hand or pocket. Travel light and enjoy One Seg Digital TV broadcasts anywhere, anytime.
- * Screen shots are simulated. Actual images may vary.
Making the Fun Last Longer
Use TV & Battery to charge iPhone battery. Connect with iPhone using bundled USB Cable to restore iPhone power in minutes.
- In Home Screen, tap App Store → Categories (bottom of Display) → Utilities. In Utilities,
tap Top Free (top of Display) for list of free apps → TV (テレビ).
- Download free* One Seg Digital TV App. * Downloading free Digital TV app may incur packet communications fess depending on download method.
- Power on TV & Battery. On iPhone, in Home Screen, tap Settings → Wi-Fi, then choose network using
- Activate TV App to start viewing.
Download dedicated One Seg Digital TV App → App Store iTunes installation required.
Click to download the application
- iTunes installation is required.
- iPhone required for One Seg Digital TV viewing.
- Exclusively for use with SoftBank iPhone.
- Does not support iPod Touch.
- Only supports a single iPhone.
- Connects with iPhone via Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi Settings may require manual adjustment before or after One Seg Digital TV viewing.
- After short preview, iPhone may return to Digital TV program menu. Re-select channel to view.
- Download and install free Digital TV App via App Store to use Battery & TV. See Battery & TV User Guide (Japanese) for more about usage.
- Please ensure the unit is fully charged before initial use.
- Use USB Cable bundled with iPhone to charge iPhone battery.
- Use USB Cable bundled with TV & Battery for charging TV & Battery.
- Do not attempt to use TV & Battery to charge incompatible devices.
- Not for use outside of Japan.
- TV & Battery is a trademark of SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.