Dilution Gain from Changes in Equity Interest Accompanied by Issue of New Shares in E*TRADE Securities Co., Ltd.Nov. 18, 2004
SOFTBANK CORP. (the “Company”) announced today that the dilution gain from changes in equity interest accompanied by the determination of price of a public offering and a secondary offering in E*TRADE Securities Co., Ltd. (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Representative: Taro Izuchi) has been expected to be recognized as below. E*TRADE Securities Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of SOFTBANK FINANCE CORPORATION (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Representative: Yoshitaka Kitao), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
1. Outline of public offering and secondary offering
Price of public offering and secondary offering 400,000 yen per share
Number of shares to be issued and number of shares to be sold
- (1) Number of shares to be issued 55,000 shares
- (2) Number of shares to be sold 8,250 shares
(secondary offering through over-allotment)
2. Impact on financial results
Dilution gain from changes in equity interest of approximately 10 billion yen (includes approximately 1.1 billion yen through over-allotment) is expected to be recognized as a special income of the Company on a consolidated basis in the 3rd quarter for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2005.
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.