Dilution Gain from Changes in Equity Interest Accompanied by Issue of New Shares in SOFTBANK INVESTMENT CORPORATIONMar. 7, 2005
SOFTBANK CORP. (the “Company”) announced on February 23, 2005 new share issues and sale of new shares in SOFTBANK INVESTMENT CORPORATION (Head Office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Representative: Yoshitaka Kitao).
Today the Company reported estimated dilution gain from changes in equity interest in accordance with determination of issue price and sales price of new shares.
1. Outline of new share issues via public subscription and over-allotment (third-party allotment)
Issue price and sales price
37,387 yen per share
Number of shares to be newly issued
- (1) Number of shares to be newly issued via public subscription
- 1,250,000 shares
- (2) Number of shares to be newly issued through third-party allotment
- up to 187,500 shares (sale by over-allotment)
2. Effect on consolidated financial results
Dilution gain from changes in equity interest is expected to be recognized approximately between 12 and 14 billion yen as the Company’s special profit on a consolidated base in the 4th quarter for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2005.
- Releases, announcements, presentations and other information available from this page and elsewhere on this website were prepared based on information available and views held at the time of preparation and speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed or used by SoftBank Group Corp. or the applicable group company, as the case may be. Such information is subject to change and may become out-of-date. Such information may also contain forward-looking statements which are by their nature subject to various risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. Please read legal notices in its entirety prior to viewing any information available on this website.