Meet Our Team
Meet Our Team
- #Autonomous Driving
- I joined SoftBank Corp. in 2019 and was assigned to the IoT Engineering Department. As of April 2022, I am currently working at the SoftBank Research Institute of Advanced Technology.
Research areas■ Development of technical elements related to MaaS (Mobility as a Service), and technology development for labor-saving operation of autonomous driving.
- Data analysis and visualization for MaaS.
- Core technology development for MaaS platform.
- Creation of maps for autonomous driving and verification of ADS (Automated Driving System).
Research areas and achievements as a student
- Research and development of a user-participatory visualization and curation platform based on integrated mining base of book information and text content.
- Development of a knowledge system for books through text mining in order to provide a book recommendation service that utilizes the contents of books and development of customized book recommendation technology.
- "A Method for the Extraction of the Character's Tendency from Korean Novels", ICCIE 2016 : International Conference on Computer and Information Engineering, Vol:10, No:03, 2016
- "A Study on Platform Development for User Participatory Visualization and Recommendation Curation based on Integrated Mining of Book Details and Body Texts", Proceedings of the Korea Information Processing Society Conference, 2015.04a, Pages.14-17
My enthusiasm for workI was transferred to the Research Institute of Advanced Technology in April 2022, and I still feel inexperienced compared to my colleagues due to being in my first year. However, I always keep my belief of "wanting to create a better future" in mind, and I want to continue to evolve myself. While researching advanced technology, I hope to make the results widely available to more people and create something that can be used in everyday life.
How I spend my days offI started activities in nature such as golf and camping since the COVID-19 pandemic, and I have become addicted to their attractiveness. I want to continue to enjoy these activities in the future.
The reason why I'm working in JapanSince technology and programming languages are universally used worldwide, there is no need to limit myself to working only within South Korea. Additionally, I believe that Japan's research style, which is based on a craftsman's spirit and focuses on designing from the ground up, can yield significant results in technological development. For this reason, I have decided to work in Japan.