Select from 468 Pictographs on iPhone. Use E mail (i) to send Pictographs to mobile e-mail addresses or Gmail accounts. Use SMS to send Pictographs to other SoftBank handsets.
- Use iTunes 8 or later to update iPhone 3G with iPhone Software Update version 2.2 or later to use Pictographs.
- After installing Software Update, activate Pictograph entry as follows:
Settings → General → Keyboard → International Keyboards → Japanese → Emoji On
- Due to differences in handsets and pictograph libraries, iPhone Pictographs may not appear properly on other pictograph-compatible handsets.
- If Pictographs do not appear properly, please see iPhone: Troubleshooting Emoji issues on Apple Website for assistance.
|Disney Mobile on SoftBank||○||○|
|Compatible Mail||E mail (i), SMS|
|Message Limit||468 pictographs|
- iPhone Software Update version 2.2 or later is required to use Pictographs.
- Pictographs sent from iPhone are automatically converted by recipient handsets for optimal display.
- Pictographs may not appear properly due to incompatibilities with recipient handsets.