Before downloading guides below, please read and agree with "Usage Agreement".
|0 Contents/Introduction [Third Edition]||ii~xiii|
|1 Getting Started [Third Edition]||1-1~1-9|
|2 Using Wi-Fi (WLAN)||2-1~2-12|
|3 Using Micro USB Cable (PC)||3-1~3-9|
|4 Using Micro USB Cable (Mac)||4-1~4-5|
|5 Settings [Third Edition]||5-1~5-22|
|6 Troubleshooting [Third Edition]||6-1~6-5|
|7 Appendix [Third Edition]||7-1~7-3|
- User Manual content is subject to change without notice.
- Additional safety information, quick reference materials, errata notices or supplements may only be available in printed form. Online User Manual does not include this information.
- Safety information is based on laws or industry standards in place at the time the manual was produced and therefore does not reflect any recent changes in such laws or standards.
- Online User Manual reflects product information available at original market release of the product and therefore may not include minor changes. There may be differences between content provided here and the purchased product.
- As new editions of the printed manual are released, Online User Manual may be revised or replaced accordingly without notice.
- Online User Manual is intended for use by product purchasers. Inquiries by individuals who have not purchased the product may be refused.
- The product described in Online Manual may already be out of production and therefore no longer available for purchase.
- SOFTBANK ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO THE LOSS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, CESSATIONS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF SALES INFORMATION DUE TO USE OF ONLINE USER MANUAL OR THE INABILITY TO USE ONLINE USER MANUAL
- User Manual content is the property of the handset manufacturer. Under copyright laws, copying user manual content, in part or in full, without expressed written permission of the manufacturer is strictly prohibited.
- Online User Manual may be removed or content changed without notice at any time. I Agree with the Terms Above