How to Use (For Android™ smartphones)
Please check before setting.
- In order to use FREE Wi-FI PASSPORT, you must have a Global Roaming contract. For details, please check with the network operator you have a contract with in your country.
- The Service may not be available depending on your network operator.
For more details, please check here.
- The Service may not be available for mobile devices that do not support W-CDMA, and for particular types of contracts, for instance prepaid contracts, etc.
1. In order to call the dedicated phone number, select “SoftBank” as your roaming provider in advance.
1. Tap “Settings”
2. Tap “More..”
3. Tap “Cellular networks”
4. Tap “Network operator”
5. Tap “SoftBank”
2. Get your password! 3 easy steps.
1. Set your roaming network to “SoftBank”
2. Call the dedicated number (Enter the number and tap “Call”)
3. Get the password from the audio guidance.
Please make a note of your password.
3. Connect! Connect to a Wi-Fi hotspot in 3 easy steps
1. Go to a Wi-Fi hotspot
2. Select “.FREE_Wi-Fi_PASSPORT”
3. Enter your ID (phone number) and password at the login screen
You only have to register your gender and age the first time you log in.
- * The country code list is only available in English.