Meet Our Team
Meet Our Team
- #Next-Generation Network
- #Autonomous Driving
What's a Technical Meister?
Softbank's internal recognition system for top engineers with outstanding knowledge and skills in specialised fields.
The aim is to provide opportunities for further technical study and career development, as well as to foster the development of future generations.
- SoftBank Corp. Technical Meister
- ITU-R WP5A WG5 (New Technology) Chairman
- IEICE Technical Committee on Radio Communication Systems, Member
- IEICE Technical Committee on Smart Radio, Advisor
- IEICE Communication Society Paper Award (2022)
- ARIB The 32nd Meritorious Award on Radio - The Award of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communication (2021)
- IEICE The Paper-of-the-year Award and The Best Paper Award (2020)
- Adaptive radio signal processing, cognitive radio systems, mobile communication systems
- Application of 5G Ultra Reliable and Low Latency Communication (URLLC) to automated driving, including truck platooning
- IEICE Communication Society Paper Award in 2022
- ARIB The 32nd Meritorious Award on Radio - The Award of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communication in 2021
- IEICE The Paper-of-the-year Award and The Best Paper Award in 2020
Major publications / papers
- H. Yoshino and M. Mikami, “5G as an Enabler for Truck Platooning,” pp.210-221, IEICE Communications Society Magazine No.55, Winter 2020.
- H. Yoshino, “5G as an Enabler for Automated Driving,” pp.1078-1084, The Journal of IEICE Vol.101, No.11, 2018.