The purpose of this website is to foster a broader understanding among our customers of the activities of each company of the SoftBank Corp. Please be aware of the following policies and settings when browsing or using this website, and note that these are subject to change without notice.
To protect your personal information, this website uses SSL*1 on some pages. Personal information that is entered on these pages by the user is encrypted before being sent or received. The web page may not display correctly if your browser does not support SSL or if you are connecting to the Internet from behind a firewall.
- *1SSL (Secure Socket Layer): Industry standard encryption technology which encrypts transactions between web servers and web browsers. (From the viewpoint of the nature of the encryption technology, no warranty is given as to 100% safety.)
- *Clicking on image will open a new browser window.
This website is best viewed on PCs, iPhone, iPad, Android™-based smartphones.
|PC||Windows: Windows 7／8.1 or above
Mac OS 10.10 or above
|Android||Android 4.2 or above|
|iOS||iOS 8 or above|
- *Operating systems (OS) are often upgraded by their respective software developers to add functionality and enhance security. Please ensure you are always using the latest version.
|PC||Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or above
Safari 10 or above
We recommend always using the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
|Android||Google Mobile Chrome|
|iOS||Mobile Safari,Google Mobile Chrome|
- *Browsers are often upgraded to add functionality and enhance security. Please ensure you are always using the latest version.
Plug-in software / Browser software
This website uses Flash®, Adobe Reader. If you do not have the plug-ins listed below, please follow the links provided to download and install them from their respective websites.
- Flash Player plug-in
- Adobe Reader plug-in
- *Clicking on the above links will open a new browser window.
Some of the data on this website are in Microsoft Excel format. You must have Microsoft Excel installed to browse those data.
Information that may identify individual users such as name, address, telephone number, etc. is not among the information stored. Cookies do not have any adverse effect on the user's computer.
You can set your browser settings to refuse to accept cookies or to notify you when a website attempts to set a cookie. However, if you choose to reject cookies you may not be able to use certain features of this website. For instructions on how to use these settings please contact the respective browser manufacturers.
Website doesn't display or load correctly
Depending on your browser settings, this web page or certain animations within the page may not display correctly. If you experience problems viewing this website, please refer to the help examples below.
I cannot use the drop-down menu or sub menus
Forms such as the inquiry on private information form do not display when I select them from the menu.
Please check your browser's security settings as these web pages use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information. If you are connecting to the Internet via an office LAN please contact your IT administrator.
Please note that a log-in account is required in order to post links on Twitter, Facebook, Line, Instagram, and You Tube.
Comments posted to social media outlets by the Company, Group companies and the employees of the Company and the Group companies do not necessarily represent our official announcements or views and the Company bears no responsibility for their accuracy or validity.
The Company makes every effort to post accurate information on its official account, but recommends you refer to the Company website and press releases for official announcements and views.
Copyrights and trademarks
The documents, photos, illustrations, video and software featured on this website are protected by the copyrights, patents, trademarks and other rights of the Company, the Group companies and third parties. The use, reproduction or transfer of any of the content on this website without the express consent of SoftBank Corp.（"SB"）is prohibited.
The names of products and services of the SoftBank Group used in this website are registered trademarks or trademarks of respective companies of the SoftBank Group.
Trademarks and registered trademarks
For more information on the trademarks or registered trademarks used on this website by the Company, Group companies and third parties, please see the “Trademarks and Registered Trademarks” section.
Domestic stock prices
- Data such as real time stock prices (trading volume is delayed by 20 minutes) is provided by StockWeather.com,Inc.
- SoftBank Corp. endeavors to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this website; however, neither SoftBank Corp., nor StockWeather.com,Inc., nor the Tokyo Stock Exchange shall be liable in any way for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. The above stock information is for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes.
- Investors should exercise their own independent judgment when making any investment decision.
- SoftBank Corp. information may not be reproduced or copied, whether in whole or in part, without permission.
- The closed information of Nikkei 225 on the graph is owned by Nikkei Inc. The closed information of TOPIX on the graph is owned by Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The use of this website, the interpretation and application of the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimer are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan unless stipulated otherwise.
Unless stipulated otherwise, the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first trial for all disputes in connection with all controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
Links to this website
Links to this website, whether commercial, non-commercial or for intranet use, are permitted without contacting SB in advance.
However, please refrain from setting links from websites that apply or may apply to the following.
You may also be asked to change the way that the link has been set up or delete the link even if the conditions below do not apply.
- Websites that include content that slanders or damages the Company, the Group companies or any outside parties including individuals, companies and other forms of organizations.
- Websites that contain adult content
- Websites that include content contrary to public order, morals, and social ethics
- Websites that include content that is or may be illegal
- Websites related to activities that are or may be illegal
- Websites with frame links, which obscure the fact that information is from this website, and may cause misinterpretation to the users.
SB bears no responsibility for any damages incurred from use of information acquired from third party websites linked to from this website or from third party websites that link to this website. Please also note that the URL for this website may be changed without prior notice.
The SoftBank Group believes that it is our responsibility to provide a website that can be accessed optimally by a range of users, including seniors and people with disabilities. This accessibility policy sets out the objectives and standard of accessibility related to the planning, design, production, testing, maintenance, and operation of the website.
Please follow the link below.