Powerful. Colorful. Wonderful.
iPad Air does more than a computer in simple,
magical ways. And with advanced features and
capabilities, it's more versatile than ever.
Design and Display
Pure eye candy.
Edge to edge.
An all-screen design featuring a 10.9-inch
Liquid Retina display.1 And Touch ID for
fast, easy, and secure login and payment.
The A14 Bionic chip has power for
everything from everyday tasks to editing
4K video and transferring files with USB-C.2
Put Pencil to
PDF, web page,
or anything else.
Paint a portrait, take notes, mark up
documents, and so much more.3
The best typing experience on iPad,
a USB-C port for pass-through charging,
and front and back protection.3
A powerful OS
designed for iPad.
iPadOS is built for the large canvas and
power of iPad. Take notes, convert sketches
into perfect shapes, and more.
Get to work. Get to
class. Or get together.
Superfast Wi-Fi and LTE.4 Work and learn
remotely, or stay connected to friends and
family with the FaceTime HD camera.5
There's nothing quite like iPad.
Easy to use
- iPad lets you do everything
in powerful yet simple
ways on the large
- Run apps like Microsoft
Office, Photoshop CC, and
iPad is ready for anything.
- Remarkably thin and light
with a durable design,
fast Wi-Fi and LTE, and
all-day battery life.6
- It's your notepad, your film
studio, your scanner, your
mobile office, and your
canvas when you need one.
Do even more
with iPad Air.
Explore keyboards, cases, covers,
Apple Pencil, AirPods, and more.
- Apple-certified service
- Priority access to Apple experts
- Priority access to Apple experts Accidental damage coverage
- The displays have rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches; the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches; and the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
- Performance claims based on comparison with the previous generation.
- Accessories sold separately.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/jp/ipad/LTE.
- FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See apple.com/ios/feature-availability for complete list.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.