In case of a major disaster such as an earthquake with Seismic Intensity of 6 lower and above, you can post your whereabouts and safety on SoftBank Disaster Message Board. The message you post can be viewed on mobile phones by SoftBank/Y!mobile and other carriers as well as on PCs.
Set up and Use
Visit the web site listed below by using a PC accessed to the Internet. On the website, enter a phone number you want to search. A message is searched over SoftBank and Y!mobile Disaster Message Boards as well as Disaster Message Boards provided by other carriers.
- SoftBank smartphone and iPhone users can post and search for messages on Disaster Message Board from Disaster Message Board app downloadable from the links below.
Download Disaster Message Board *Japanese only.
- Post, delete, and Auto Notify features are available only on SoftBank and Y!mobile phones. For more information, refer to “the service outline of Disaster Message Board for a mobile phone.”
- You can post up to eighty messages. Any message beyond eighty will replace the oldest.
- In case of a major disaster during the trial period, Disaster BBS service will be launched. In such a case, messages posted during the trial service might be deleted.
- When you use this service, you agree that SoftBank will not be responsible for any damages caused by failed access to the service as well as failed message posting and viewing due to delay at periods of high volume of service access, network conditions, technical difficulties including system troubles in the Message Board, including loss of a posted message, however caused.