How to Use 4G Data Prepaid with eSIM / Apple SIM
Prices include tax unless otherwise noted.
Owing to consumption tax calculation, prices may differ from the invoiced amount.
4G Data Prepaid is a no anual contract service that allows customers with an iPad that has either an Apple SIM card they have inserted or an embedded eSIM / Apple SIM to use data services over the SoftBank network without a basic monthly charge. Tethering service is available for free.
Compatible Device Models
|Models with an embedded eSIM||11-inch iPad Pro (2nd gen.)
12.9-inch iPad Pro (4th gen.)
11-inch iPad Pro
12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd gen.)
iPad Air (3rd gen.)
iPad (7th gen.)
iPad mini (5th gen.)
|Models with an embedded Apple SIM||12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd gen.)
10.5-inch iPad Pro
9.7-inch iPad Pro
|Models that an Apple SIM card||12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st gen.)
iPad Air 2
iPad (6th gen.)
iPad (5th gen.)
iPad mini 4
iPad mini 3
- Compatible OS versions: iOS 9.3 or later
|Data plan||1GB / 31 days / 1,650 yen|
Phone Number Validity
- Your data has a period of validity, either 31 days including the date of application, or until you use 1GB or more data.
- Your contract will automatically be canceled after 360 days starting from your initial contract date or the final purchase date of the 4G data prepaid plan.
Credit card settlement (Only accept VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
- No administrative fees apply.
- Customers who have an Apple SIM card or an iPad with an embedded eSIM / Apple SIM
- Customers who are at least 20 years of age
- Customers who hold a credit card in their name
How to register
The customer activates by themself from their iPad. See below for how to activate this service.
- This service cannot be used on SIM-locked iPad.