Graduate Hiring Process
The following steps are subject to change depending on the positions applied for and on the timing and circumstances of hiring.
Pre-entry registration can be made on our website only. To register, click the Pre-entry button and enter the required information. Upon completion of pre-entry registration, you will receive your My Page user ID and password.
Note: Click the link below to make pre-entry registration.
- Open Selection
- Applicants are asked to choose either the Generalist Track or the Engineer Track prior to the selection process. Chosen applicants are given a tentative job offer as a regular employee; the job to which they will be initially assigned is considered thereafter and determined subsequent to their joining SoftBank.
- Job-Match Selection
- Applicants are asked to select the course of their choice prior to the selection process. It is ensured that chosen applicants will be initially assigned to the course they selected. Under this selection process, we carefully examine, from the very beginning, whether each applicant’s specialized skills and knowledge match the course they applied for. Therefore, if you desire a specific job and believe that your specialized skills and knowledge match the job, we suggest that you choose the Job-Match Selection process and make pre-entry registration.
- ※Pre-entry registration for the fiscal 2024 Associate position has been closed.
Sales rep (SoftBank Crew): Pre-entry
- ※Pre-entry registration for the fiscal 2024 Sales rep (SoftBank Crew) position has been closed.
Pre-entry registration for the No. 1 Recruitment program
- ※Pre-entry registration for the fiscal 2024 No.1 Recruitment program is to be determined.
Each applicant is asked to enter résumé information, submit an application form, and take an aptitude test.
Those who have passed the paper screening and aptitude test will be informed of the next step.
Candidates are invited for multiple interviews and other assessments.
Upon selection, a tentative job offer will be made.