September 17 to 26, 2021 is Global Goals Week, an annual week of action, awareness, and accountability for the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). For SoftBank Corp. (TOKYO: 9434), achieving the SDGs is a top management priority. This newly produced video visually explains the six actions SoftBank Corp. (TOKYO: 9434) is taking.
- Action 1: Building society and Industry through DX (Digital Transformation)
- Action 2: Connecting people and information to create new excitement
- Action 3: Creating new business through open innovation
- Action 4: Contributing to the global environment with the power of technology
- Action 5: Building high-quality social communication networks
- Action 6: Developing a resilient management foundation
Learn more about SoftBank’s support for SDGs here.
(Posted on September 21, 2021)
by SoftBank News Editors