"White Plan" Customers Exceed 6 MillionJuly 9, 2007
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp. (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Representative: Masayoshi Son) announced that the number of applications for "White Plan" has exceeded six million on July 8, 2007. "White Plan" was introduced on January 16, 2007, the number of applications for the price plan exceeded five million on June 7, 2007 and approximately one month after that the six million mark was broken.
"White Plan" is a simple price plan with a monthly basic charge of 980 yen (incl. tax). It offers free domestic voice calls* between SOFTBANK MOBILE users from 1:00 to 21:00, and for domestic voice calls other than those it offers a tariff of 21 yen/30 sec (incl. tax)*. In addition, messaging between SOFTBANK MOBILE 3G handset users is all free of charge**.
"Double White" was also introduced on March 1, 2007 as a discount service exclusive for "White Plan", with a 50% off domestic call tariff of 10.5 yen/30 sec (incl. tax). "Double White" has a monthly charge of 980 yen (incl. tax) and offers 50% off domestic video call and 64K digital data communication. On top of that, "White Plan Family Discount 24" is now available from the June 2007 billing month as a family discount service of "White Plan". This service offers free domestic voice calls* between family members for 24 hours, which will make the use of SOFTBANK MOBILE services even more convenient to those family members.
- * Not applicable to video calls, 64K digital communication and international services.
- ** For messaging with non-SOFTBANK MOBILE handset, communication charge will be required, and subscription to S! Basic Pack (monthly charge of 315 yen, incl. tax) is also required. For messaging to overseas, communication charge will be required.
- ends -
- *White Plan, Double White, White Plan Family Discount 24 and S! Basic Pack are registered trademarks or trademarks of SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.
- *SOFTBANK, the SOFTBANK name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SOFTBANK CORP. in Japan and other countries.
- The information is true and accurate at the time of publication.
Price, specification, contact and other information of products and service may be subjected to change. The information contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements.