SoftBank Corp. at a Glance
- *Above figures are as of fiscal year ended March 31, 2020, restated to include Z Holdings Corporation*3 unless otherwise defined.
- *1Excluding Z Holdings Corporation and impact from adopting IFRS 16
- *2Payout ratio to net income attributable to owners of SoftBank Corp. on a consolidated basis.
During the fiscal year ending March 31, 2021 (FY2020) to the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023 (FY2022), our basic shareholder return policy is to pay stable and continuous per-share dividends, and flexibly consider implementing share buyback programs, with a guidance total shareholder return ratio to net income attributable to owners of the SoftBank Corp. of approximately 85%. See Shareholder Returns & Dividends for details.
- *3Transitioned from Yahoo Japan Corporation on October 1, 2019.
Services and Brands
Media and e-Commerce services
- *4Number of subscribers or user IDs rounded to nearest 0.01 million
SoftBank expands the new businesses through collaboration with various partners.
A joint venture with Toyota and other partners to promote next generation mobility services and to create value from solving social issues related to mobility
Endpoint security solutions to protect enterprises from cyber attacks
Real-time, on-device protection against known and unknown threats with a proprietary machine learning technology
Cloud computing services, and data center solutions, operating large-scale data centers
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform
Platform to provide predictions leveraging big data, cognitive computing and AI technologies
Network equipment R&D, construction for HAPS business and planning for spectrum usage, innovative solution for connectivity
HAPS: high altitude platform station
Platformer based on big data analysis utilizing energy data and Home IoT to enrich the daily life of people.
Real-time Application Development Platform to accelerate business transformation
Robotics solutions and services
Smartphone payment service
FinTech services using AI-scoring
Securities business specializing in smartphone
Building the trusted Cross-Carrier Blockchain Networks with global telecommunication carrier partners
Community centric workspace and space-as-a-service platform
Taxi-hailing platform leveraging AI technology
World's leading technology-driven hotel chain
- *The description of each company represents the business that each company operates.