"New Super Bonus/Super Bonus"
June 13, 2007
Subscribers Exceed 5 Million
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp. (Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; Representative: Masayoshi Son) announced that the number of subscribers to the "New Super Bonus/Super Bonus"* has exceeded five million on June 12, 2007. The "New Super Bonus/Super Bonus" have been offered, as new services which can be subscribed to when a handset is purchased, since September 2006. The five million mark was broken approximately nine months after introduction of the services.
Under the "New Super Bonus" presently offered customers who purchase handsets, with new contracts or when upgrading handsets, at the "New Super Bonus" price will bear the cost of the handset in installment payments or by lump-sum payment. On the other hand, with the "New Super Bonus Special Discount" a fixed discount, which will be applied to the total amount of the monthly basic charge, call charge and communication charge etc., can be received.**
- * Currently only applications for the New Super Bonus are accepted.
- ** The number of discount applicable months will correspond to the number of installment payments chosen by the customer (12 or 24). In case of lump-sum payment the discount will be applicable 24 times.
- ends -
- *New Super Bonus, Super Bonus are registered trademarks or trademarks of SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.
- *SOFTBANK, the SOFTBANK name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SOFTBANK CORP. in Japan and other countries.
- The information is true and accurate at the time of publication.
Price, specification, contact and other information of products and service may be subjected to change. The information contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements.