1. Building Society and Industry
through DX- Redefining Industry with DX -
Create new industries and provide solutions for transforming various businesses in society
by utilizing cutting-edge technologies such as 5G and AI.
Sustainable development goals
SDGs value creation
Expand and enhance the efficiency of the industrial
base through cutting-edge technologies
We leverage cutting-edge technologies such as 5G and AI to contribute to business development and efficiency.
- Leverage 5G, big data, AI, IoT and other technologies to contribute to the vitality of customer businesses
- Streamline industry through AI, RPA*1, big data and IoT
|Target vision||Development of DX solutions for social and industrial progress|
|1||KPI||Revenue from business solutions and others: 10% CAGR*2|
Robotic Process Automation
CAGR: Compound annual growth rate
Of solutions and other sales, recurring revenues, which we focus on, increased by 17.7% from the previous fiscal year.
(2)Create new industries through DX
We engage in the creation of new businesses and industries, and contribute to economic growth, through collaboration with companies in a range in industries.
- Create start-ups and new businesses in various industries using DX (main fields: logistics, infrastructure, distribution, real estate/construction, healthcare, insurance/finance)
- Promote co-creation through DX (ONE SHIP, etc.)
- Realize smart cities
|Target vision||Projects undertaken through co-creation with customers|
|1||KPI||17 projects in progress||24 projects in progressUpdate|
|Result||Launched 19 Projects||-|
|2||KPI||-||Create at least one example of social implementation in each of the seven business areas*1New|
Seven business areas: retail / distribution, logistics, insurance / finance, social infrastructure, healthcare, super cities / smart cities, and other industries
(3)Revitalize local communities (regional revitalization)
We strive to revitalize regions facing social issues, and aim to contribute to community development for continued livability.
- Solve social issues by providing DX solutions to local communities and governments (cooperative agreements, pilot tests, dispatch of digital talent, etc.)
|Target vision||Expanding partnership agreements and personnel exchanges with local governments|
|1||KPI||Cumulative total of 70 local governments (FY2023)||Initiatives to address the material issues in partnership with local governments: more than 75Update|
|Result||Cumulative total of 76 local governments||-|
“Main businesses” include initiatives by SoftBank Corp. and companies in the SoftBank Corp. Group.