Provision of “Disaster Message Board” Application
March 12, 2011
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp.
SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp. started providing an application “Disaster Message Board” for iPhone from March 12, 2011. Customers can use this application to post or delete a message to let others know your status, confirm others' status, and this application also has a setting for automatic notification of your message to specified email addresses.
“Disaster Message Board” can be downloaded free of charge at App Store, and can be used to post and confirm your safety status from an iPhone in the event of a disaster. The communication charge is free.
We extend our heartfelt condolences to all those affected by Tohoku Pacific Earthquake and our thoughts go out to those suffering in its aftermath.
Please refer to the link below for details of Disaster Message Board.
- *This application is available for iOS 4.0 or above. Please turn off the Wi-Fi function to use.
- *Download of application requires communication charge separately.
- *Additional function of Disaster Message Board for iPhone this time is to post, delete, and set for automatic notification. Confirmation of status only was previously available.
- *Apple, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad is trademarks of Apple Inc.
- *The trademark ‘iPhone’ is used with a license from Aiphone K.K.
- *SOFTBANK, the SOFTBANK name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SOFTBANK CORP. in Japan and other countries.
- The information is true and accurate at the time of publication.
Price, specification, contact and other information of products and service may be subjected to change. The information contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements.