Press Releases 2023
SoftBank Corp. (hereinafter the “Company”) announces that as of March 27, 2023, the Company has decided on the change of its Representative Director on April 1, 2023 as follows.
1. Change in Representative Director
|Name||New title||Current title|
|Ken Miyauchi||Director & Chairman||Representative Director & Chairman|
2. Reason for change
The Company determined that the timing of the change of its Representative Director is appropriate due to the following reasons:
- -Two years has passed since the change in President & CEO in April 2021
- -The Company achieved record-high profits for four consecutive years from fiscal year ended March 31, 2018 to fiscal year ended March 31, 2022
- -In the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023, amid a challenging business environment due to mobile service price reduction, the Company is making steady progress towards achieving the operating income of 1 trillion yen announced in August 2020, when Ken Miyauchi was President & CEO
3. Date of change
April 1, 2023
- SoftBank, the SoftBank name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SoftBank Group Corp. in Japan and other countries.