Handling of Personal Information of
Applicants and Retirees
In relation to personal information handled by the Company, persons who intend or intended to be Executives or employees of the Company (“Applicants”):
1. Purpose of the processing personal information of applicants and retirees
The Company uses the following personal information for the respective purposes as follows:
1) Purpose of use of job applicant's personal information
|Item||Details||Purpose of use|
|Basic information||Name, address, age, birth date, sex, phone number, face photograph||For review/decision of employment, review/decision of employment conditions, response to enquiries and business communication|
|Pay-related information||Decision method for annual and monthly earnings, bonus and salary|
|HR information||Educational background, qualification/license, title and professional background|
|Family and relatives information||Presence of dependants|
2) Purpose of use of retiree's personal information
|Item||Details||Purpose of use|
|Basic information||Name, address, age, birth date, sex, phone number, face photograph||For creation of HR data and communication after retirement|
|Pay-related information||Decision method for annual and monthly earnings, bonus and salary, retirement allowance|
|HR information||Performance evaluation, educational background, qualification/license, title, professional background, disciplinary punishment/official commendation|
|Family and relatives information||Family structure, living-together/separated|
|Physical and health information||Health condition, medical records, physical or mental disabilities, results of health checkup|
In the event that the Company is to use any of the personal information collected from job applicants and retirees for any other reasons stated than above, the Company shall obtain a consent from the applicable person prior to the processing.
3) Joint use
The Company jointly uses the following personal information of employees for the respective purposes and concludes a nondisclosure agreement with a joint user to ensure the information management.
Joint use for business operation
|Joint use item||Items necessary to achieve the following purpose of use in relation to Employees' Personal Information set out in Lists 1) and 2) above|
|Joint Users||SoftBank Group Corp., SB Atwork Corp., other SoftBank Group companies, companies with Secondment Agreement concluded, health insurance societies, companies handling employees' benefit packages and labor union|
|Purpose of use by Joint Users||For employment management, benefit packages and necessary service support on business|
|Chief administrator of joint use||Head of Human Resource Division of SoftBank Corp.|
2. Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of employees' personal information
Requests for or complaints about “Purpose of use notice”, “Disclosure”, “Correction, Addition or Deletion (“Corrections”)”, “Suspension of use, Elimination or Suspension of provision to a third party (“Suspensions of Use”)” of Employees' Personal Information are as follows:
1) Inquiry about employees' personal information
|Contact for employees' personal information||Human Resources Div.
Human Resources & General Affairs Unit
|Service hours||10:00 - 17:45
(excluding Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays)
2) Procedures for employees' personal information disclosure
- a.The Company sends its “Request for disclosing Personal Information” and Guidebook with address for sending Request Form, fee and payment method to an applicant who requests the disclosure of information at the relevant contact.
- b.The applicant who received such Request Form pays the fee by following the payment method specified in Guidebook by the Company and returns completely filled Request Form to the address together with ID check document designated by the Company. If the request is made by an agent, such agent is required to send also ID check document of him/herself.
c.The Company starts procedures upon receiving the completed Request Form with ID check document and confirming the fee paid into the bank account at the contact designated by the Company. However, in case of any of the following (“Nondisclosure Reasons”), the Company may not respond all or part of such request.
- May damage life/body/property or other right and interest of the relevant individual or a third party
- May significantly disturb appropriate implementation of the Company's business operations.
- Violates other laws and regulations.
3) Procedures for correction and suspension of use
of employees' personal information
- a.In response to a correction requested at the relevant contact, if an applicant presents matters sufficient to identify the target information and the Company deems that such correction is necessary to achieve the purpose of use, the Company corrects information based on its judgment.
- b.In response to suspension of use requested at the relevant contact, if an applicant presents matters sufficient to identify the target information and the Company deems that such request is reasonable, the Company suspends such use. However, if the request corresponds to any of Nondisclosure Reasons, the Company may not respond all or part of such request.
4) Fee for disclosure of employees' personal information
and payment method
The fee for disclosing Personal Information is 1,000 yen (without tax) for each request. However, the Company may not, if specially permits it, charge such fee.
The fee shall be paid as specified by the Company.
- The Handling of Employees' Personal Information shall be enforced from July 1, 2007.
- Revised as of April 1, 2015
- Revised as of July 1, 2015
- Revised as of July 5, 2018
- The provision is excerpted from “Handling of Employees' Personal Information” and takes effect starting March 1, 2022.