SoftBank Launches 3G Prepaid Service
-Service to launch from February 4, in conjunction with introduction of ‘Unlimited Mail’-
SoftBank 3G Prepaid Service
(1)No basic charge required
Amount of purchased prepaid card (3,000 yen or 5,000 yen) can be used for voice and data communication.
Prevents overuse making it safe for kids and the elderly people.
Messaging service will be available as much as customers want to use for maximum 30 days with 300 yen (incl. tax, application required). Not only SMS, but S! Mail and email (incl. emails to other carriers) are also available. Sha-mail can also be used!
Video Call and International Call Service are also available without any application. By topping up prepaid card (3,000 yen or 5,000 yen), service will be continuously provided.
(1)Call / Communication charge
|Domestic voice call||9 yen (incl. tax) / 6 sec.|
|Domestic Video Call||16 yen (incl. tax) / 6 sec.|
|300 yen (incl. tax) / max. 30 days (refer below)|
|16 yen (incl. tax) / 6 sec. (same as Video Call)|
- * Tariff set by each country and region will be used for the charge of International Call and International Video Call.
- * Yahoo! Keitai, Global Roaming Service, and optional services (incl. Voice Mail, Call Transfer, Call Waiting, Multi-party calling) are not available.
- * Exclusive site for mail address change or spam mail block setting is available for ‘Unlimited Mail’ customers.
(2)Specification of Unlimited Mail
|Charge / Usage period||300 yen (incl. tax) / maximum 30 days|
|How to apply||Dial ‘1400’ from 3G Prepaid Service handset. (Requires remaining card balance of more than 300 yen)|
|To continue||Automatically updated if remaining card balance is more than 300 yen when the valid period of the Unlimited Mail expires.|
(maximum 30 days)
|- If usage period of remaining balance is less than 30 days at the time of application or update, usage period of card balance will be given priority over 30 days period.
- Able to use for a 30 days period by topping up during usage period of remaining balance.
|Expiration of usage period||Service expires if remaining balance is insufficient to update (less than 300 yen), or the valid period of card balance expires.|
|Reuse / termination / inquiry for usage status||Able to operate by dialing ‘1400’ from 3G Prepaid Service handset.|
- * Only SMS is available for V801SH, and SoftBank X series.
- * Sending International SMS and sending and receiving of International S! Mail (MMS) are not available.
February 4, 2008
About ‘SoftBank 705Px’ (manufactured by Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd)
Easy-to-carry, light and compact model. One-push open model, and able to operate with one hand.
|Main functions||2.2-inch QVGA LCD, 2.0 megapixel CCD camera, Video Call, Bilingual menu, microSD™ card (sold separately), Bluetooth®, IrDA|
|Size (Width x Height x Thickness)||Approx. 50 x 101 x 14.8mm
(when folded, excluding projections)
|Weight||Approx. 103 g|
|Continuous talk time / Standby time||Approx. 190 min. / 350 hrs. (when folded)|
|Color variation||Black, Silver, White|
- The information is true and accurate at the time of publication.
Price, specification, contact and other information of products and service may be subjected to change. The information contains certain forward-looking statements that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements.